West and Knox Mutual was created on February 7, 1878 by representatives of the Farm Mutual Fire Associations of Ohio as an assessment mutual company. The purpose of this Association was to furnish windstorm protection to Members of the Fire Association at a reasonable cost. The policyholders were assessed at the end of each year to pay their proportionate share of the company's expense for that year.
Many changes in the operation of the Association have been made since 1878, including the name, to it's present day title, "West and Knox Mutual Insurance Company."
We provide fire extended coverage for Homes, Farms, Mobile Homes, Rentals, Renter's contents and Churches.
The company has served continuously since the date of organization at the nominal cost to its Members.
We are dedicated to the continual improvement of our products, technology, and assistance to provide the best possible service to our customers.